If you have visited the Waikoloa area of the Big Island of Hawaii then you will know why I dream of it all the time. The white sand, wind blown palms, lava rock formations, honu on the beach getting rest, whale watching, sunsets, I could go on and on. This view is from a little stroll I took from from A-Bay to the Hilton on one of my many trips there. I can never get enough. Give your bathroom a vibrant look or hit the beach and wrap yourself up with this super soft and cozy all-over sublimation towel.
• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 10.6 oz/y² (360 g/m²)
• Size: 30″ × 60″ × 0.28″ (76 × 152 × 0.7 cm)
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent
• Blank product sourced from China
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!