If you have visited the Waikoloa area of the Big Island of Hawaii then you will know why I dream of it all the time. The white sand, wind blown palms, lava rock formations, honu on the beach getting rest, whale watching, sunsets, I could go on and on. This view is from a little stroll I took from from A-Bay to the Hilton on one of my many trips there. I can never get enough. Bring some Aloha home with this canvas print of an original painting. It has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!